We pride ourselves on taking a creative approach to solving business problems. We strive to stay at the cutting edge of innovation so that we can quickly and creatively respond to the various needs of our clients.
1100 Main Street, Suite 2100
Phone — 816-759-3300
The Mauer Law Firm prides itself on solving your problem in a creative, efficient way.
Steve Mauer is a former large firm lawyer who offers big firm capabilities with the personal attention, focus and flexibility our clients expect from a small firm. The Mauer Law Firm (formerly Zerger & Mauer) was formed with the vision of creating a firm that was more creative, tenacious and efficient while still delivering big firm results. We care about our clients’ businesses. We want our clients to be more than satisfied with the legal services we deliver.
We represent medical drug and device companies, financial institutions, businesses, municipalities, and individuals in complex commercial litigation, employment counseling and defense, trust litigation and contract and tort actions.
The Mauer Law Firm was selected as national trial counsel for Permobil, Inc., the leading manufacturer of manual and power wheelchairs along with associated seating and positioning products.
The Mauer Law Firm acts as trial counsel for PCG, Inc., an industry leading contractor and subcontractor with operations throughout the United States.
The Mauer Law Firm was selected to serve as City Attorneys in all matters for the City of Roeland Park, Kansas, the City of Buckner, Missouri, and the City of Harrisonville, Missouri.
Contact us at 816-759-3300.
- Mauer Law Firm is Pleased to Welcome to the Firm
- Appellate Court Affirms Jury Award of $3 Million in Inverse Condemnation Case
- Mauer Law Firm Recognized Again as Tier 1 Best Law Firm by U. S News and Best Lawyers
- Mauer Selected to Ingram’s The Best Lawyers in Kansas City® List
- Mauer Chosen for Inclusion on the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers List
Archives/Local Media Articles
- Kansas City Business Journal – Lee’s Summit housing development may take off once lender lawsuit resolves
- Kansas City Business Journal – North Kansas City hires Zerger & Mauer for more eminent domain work
- Kansas City Business Journal – North Kansas City moves to condemn Burger King site for Armour Road project
- Kansas City Business Journal – Independence Files $30M Lawsuit Over Power Problem
- Kansas City Business Journal – Harrisonville wins $8M verdict against Missouri Petroleum Storage Tank Insurance Fund
- Kansas City Business Journal – Bryan Cave’s Mauer courts success with tenacity, solutions